20 January, 2014

Tai Chi Practitioner

A Tai Chi practitioner is life time student of new methods and techniques for well being. I am no exception. There is a constant desire to know more about this great and an ancient art of meditation in motion, masters, grand-masters, techniques, advice and wisdom and share with others. Some call it search or 'khoj'. Some scholars call it research. Whatever you call it, exploring something new is always enjoyable.

During my journey of Tai Chi, I found many ways and methods to keep oneself happy and healthy for living longer, living better. I am not a medical practitioner, nor healer. But I try to understand these techniques and implement for myself to visualize the end results over a period of time. I believe, it's the most natural way of self learning, which anyone can do, provided he or she knows simple answers to "what, when, how, where and why to do."

I would like to share some of my findings here for you to understand, explore, practice and get benefited.

No comments:

Post a Comment